Friday, October 10, 2008

Reflecting on the Research Project Experience

I had a positive learning experience doing the research project. One significant thing that I learnt is the importance of building interpersonal relationships. The success of my teamwork can be attributed to good interpersonal skills of my group members. Maintaining a harmonious working relationship within my group is important in order for us to complete our project on time without any hiccups.

We practiced active listening so there were no miscommunications during the process of doing the report. All of us took turns to express our opinions. Besides, we were open-minded to the ideas proposed by one another and the criticisms we made to each other’s opinions. If we do not agree with one another, we would give affirmative responses. We do not pass rude or destructive comments. Instead, we would state our opinions on the same matter clearly. Being active listeners, open-minded and affirmative are important when working in teams. These interpersonal communication skills enabled me to build good relationship with my team members to increase efficiency of getting work done.

I also learnt the importance of working in a team. Thankfully for my other two project members. If not for them, I would not be able to complete the project by the deadline given.

Posted by audrey at 6:16 PM |  

2 comments:

Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)